Friday, February 24, 2017

Blog Post


2015/02/27 2:00 pm

I know that I must go back to Vermont sometime. There was something there that may have triggered something other than my migraines.

I haven't had any migraines recently, so maybe it would be a good time to go back. I had avoided thinking about it for over six months now because for some reason I was afraid. I was afraid of what might be.

In running, however, I felt like I was missing out. I have that nagging 'what if' in the back of my mind. What if I have a family that misses me? I know that no one has come forward, but perhaps they had given me up for dead?


What if this was a crime committed against me? What if, by closing myself off to knowing my past, I'm not preventing a terrible future for someone else?

Posted by Amanda. Don't forget to Leave a comment and share

Amanda published her blog post and closed her laptop.

It's time, she thought,  to stop just existing and show a little bravery for once.
Post a Comment