Monday, April 10, 2017

Angry Blog Rant

2015/05/03 9:30 pm

I got a link to an Onion site, but I was only able to see it once. Angry does not begin to describe how I feel right now. I work hard on something I believed in. I use my own imagination and dreams to make something work, only to find someone else takes those ideas and makes them their own.

But it wasn't even for fame. No, they didn't have the courage to use a regular blog site like the one I'm on now. It's not financially motivated as they could have easily used a blogging site like this one, or the many free set-it-and-forget-it websites. It wasn't even to show off any form of skill unless you call making a web page that looks like the 90s vomited up what's left of the 80s all over the screen a skill. Too bad I didn't think to get the screenshot, you could have joined me in making fun of it.

Instead, it seemed to be someone's sick fantasy to garner some followers to harass my friends and me over something that doesn't exist.

I honestly don't know what else to say. It took a lot of useless effort for the people to tear apart my apartment because they were stupid enough to fall for this sicko's lies. Anyone who falls for this is an idiot. I usually don't insult people for their lack of intelligence, so that is telling.

There is no key.  There IS no key. THERE IS NO KEY!

How many times do I have to say it for the lowlifes of the world believe me? It's likely it doesn't matter. Some people are indeed that stupid.


In California, it's too difficult to own a firearm, so I've signed on to a Mixed Martial Art (MMA) class. I have a feeling. I'm going to need all the help I can get.

Posted by Amanda. Don't forget to Leave a comment and share
Post a Comment