Monday, July 31, 2017

Thank You

Thank you to all of those who read until the end. You can visit the new website called Zherosha Chronicles. The story is one of the many, which brings me to my indeterminate hiatus. The story is far from over but I have a book to write.

I started this story more or less for practice. I had to decide, for each post, what is enough detail and what is tl;dr. I learned, by using grammar tools like Grammarly, that I had a lot of bad habits from years of posting to chat rooms, forums, Facebook and Twitter.

Eventually, I decided that it would be best to keep a lot of details out of the story for now and write the book that precedes this timeline first before continuing on.

In the meantime, I will keep you up to date of my progress on the website. It's likely the continuation of Elusive Retrospection will be there, too.

If you like my work and would like to support what I do (Elusive Retrospection is free to read), consider donating.
Post a Comment